What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Semolina Cake with Maple Syrup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Semolina Cake with Maple Syrup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina cake with maple syrup recipe. To make semolina cake with maple syrup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Semolina Cake with Maple Syrup:
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of almond powder.
- You need 6 tablespoon of semolina flour (Sooji).
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of syrup *.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of maple syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Semolina Cake with Maple Syrup:
- First mix sugar and egg with hand mixer..
- Put all ingredients and mix. Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 35~40 minutes..
- Combine maple syrup and boiled water 1~2 tablespoon. Sprinkle over cake. And cool it down and wrap with film..
- Wait for a day⏰ enjoy 💕.
To make the syrup: Add the sugar, maple syrup, lemon juice and water to a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat, giving the pan an occasional stir and making sure that the sugar completely dissolves. Take off heat and set aside to cool. A traditional semolina cake infused with the aromatic flavors of mastic and lemon. The rose flavored syrup perfumes this cake and the fact that it can be made a couple of days ahead of time makes this dessert perfect for entertaining. Reduce the heat to a simmer, add lemon juice and extract, and stir to combine.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Semolina Cake with Maple Syrup turns your day cheerful.