What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) recipe. To make azerbaijani fruit soup (ash-e meveh) you need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1/3 cup of cooked yellow split peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, peeled.
- You need 3-4 of apricots for per person.
- Get 3-4 of prunes for per person.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of turmeric.
- Get Pinch of Salt and chili flakes to taste.
- Use Pinch of dried mint.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of For meatballs.
- Provide 150 g of ground lamb or beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, grated.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh):
- Mix minced meat with grated onion. Season with salt and pepper. Give balls shape to the meat. Heat a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes and until brown in 2 tablespoons of oil..
- Finely chop one of the onions. Set aside. Thinly slice remaining of the onion and fry in a pan. Keep it for garnishing..
- Bring the water to a boil. Add rice, yellow split peas, chopped onion, prunes, apricots, turmeric, sugar, vinegar, oil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Mix in the cooked meatballs. Partially cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, remove from the heat. Taste and adjust sugar or vinegar to your liking. Set it for few minutes all flavour come together..
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with fried onions and fried mint. Serve it warm Nosh-e jan.
Persian Pomegranate Soup (Ash-e Anar) (Adapted from A Taste of Persia: An Introduction to Persian Cooking by Najmieh K. Fruit Soup Turmeric Fresh Fruit Cheeseburger Chowder Thai Red Curry Persian Ethnic Recipes Ash Crying. Ash-e Miveh – Fresh Fruit Soup. The chickpea A chickpea in a pot leaps from the flame out from the boiling water, crying, "Why do you set fire to me? This spiced vegetable soup is made with reshteh, Iranian noodles.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Azerbaijani fruit soup (Ash-e Meveh) turns your day joyful.