Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Spiced Beef Pilaf recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spiced Beef Pilaf recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced beef pilaf recipe. To cook spiced beef pilaf you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Spiced Beef Pilaf:
- Use 250 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 50 g of dried apricots.
- Use 150 g of bulgar wheat.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube (xo).
- You need leaves of Some peppery salad.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Spiced Beef Pilaf:
- Set a pan to medium heat, and pour in some olive oil. Start frying the beef mince and crumble it up with a wooden spoon as you go along. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry until brown all over!.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Add into the mince with the cumin, turmeric, coriander, and cinnamon stick. Mix well.
- Chop the tomatoes and apricots. Mix them into the mince..
- Boil 500ml of water. Add the stock cube to the water and stir with a fork until dissolved..
- Add in the bulgar wheat directly into the pan with the mince. Pour the hot stock over and stir together. Reduce the heat to a simmer, pop on the lid, and cook for 15minutes until the wheat is fluffy..
- Turn the heat off and let sit for 5 minutes. Taste test, adjust if needed, and then serve with some salad on the side! Enjoy :).
I'm so glad you brought back this wonderful mushroom barley pilaf! Ingredients Beef Bread Cheese Chicken Chocolate More Ingredients. Simply delicious and delicously simple, this gently spiced chicken pilaf is a one-pot wonder you'll keep going back to. This beef rice dish is simple to make and is a one-pot wonder. The Good Housekeeping Cookery Team tests We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spiced Beef Pilaf makes your day cheerful.