Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Pumpkin Raita recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pumpkin Raita recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin raita recipe. You can have pumpkin raita using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Pumpkin Raita:
- Take 200 gms of pumpkin.
- Provide 100 gms of curd.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil/ ghee for tadka.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 3 of green chilies.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pumpkin Raita:
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into pieces.in small pot,add pumpkin pieces and 4-5 tbsp water. Cook with lid for 5 minutes,put water on lid..
- Pumpkin pieces will become soft, mash them with masher. Add curd and salt and mix well..
- Add oil/ghee in tadka pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chilies and curry leaves. Pour the tadka onto the raita. Add chopped coriander and serve with chapati..
Pumpkin Raita – A side dish made with soft cooked pumpkins with spices and chilies, mixed in cooling yogurt and garnished with cilantro. The Pumpkin Raita is an easy but elegant recipe that brings together the mellow tang of curds with the pleasing sweetness of pumpkin. Pumpkin Raita, Indian Accompaniment. by Tarla Dalal. Pumpkin raita is served as a side dish with chapati, rice, roti, paratha etc. Pumpkin is known as bhopla(Marathi), Kaddu(Hindi), Kumbalkai (Kannada).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pumpkin Raita makes your day cheerful.