Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Fried Mackerel and Saag recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fried Mackerel and Saag recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mackerel and saag recipe. You can have fried mackerel and saag using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Fried Mackerel and Saag:
- Take of Mackerel.
- You need 2 of table spoons of chilli flakes.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Frozen spinach.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Take 3 of green chillis.
- Use of Chilli flakes for dressing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Fried Mackerel and Saag:
- Marinate your mackerel, massage oil into both sides, followed by sprinkling chillis flakes onto both side and leave for 15 minutes! I use two table spoons of chilli flakes but you can add more or less depending on the spice you like, I then put some sea salt on the skin side of the mackerel, this helps it crisp up nicely.
- Peel and crush your garlic, I usually use a whole garlic for added taste..
- In a frying pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and allow to heat on a medium heat..
- In a saucepan big enough for the amount of spinach your cooking add enough oil to cover the bottom, I usually use half a cup of oil for a medium size saucepan and allow to heat..
- Once both pans have heated add a tiny bit of garlic to the frying pan and put the rest into the saucepan and allow to brown but not burn!.
- In the saucepan add you frozen spinach, I usually put 4 cup fills in and cover on a low heat, stirring every few minutes.
- In the frying pan add your mackerel skin side up and allow to cook, you will start to smell it, once cooked turn over and allow the skin to crisp up! It will go a lovely brown crispy colour and smell amazing!.
- The spinach will take about 30 minutes to cook in total, when all the liquid has gone add the chillis and chilli flakes and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes!.
- And serve! Your dish is complete and your kitchen smells amazing!.
I think mackerel is a beautiful fish. Combine the mackerel, water, tamarind soup base, and fish sauce in a pot over medium heat. What mackerel lacks in looks, it makes up for in flavour and nutrition. A fish that's so rich in flavour like this would work perfectly with the acidity of a fresh. Deep fried mackerel in a vegetable dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fried Mackerel and Saag makes your day joyful.