Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked salmon on onion bagles recipe. You can cook mike's smoked salmon on onion bagles using 30 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles:
- Use of ● For The Smoked Salmon.
- Use 2 Pounds of Fresh Salmon.
- Get 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Dill.
- Provide of ● For The Serving Options.
- You need of Assorted Bagels.
- Prepare of Flatbread [for wraps].
- Take of Assorted Cream Cheese.
- Use Leaves of Spinach.
- Take of Lemon Wedges.
- Get of Tatziki Sauce.
- Get of Avacados.
- Provide of Chives.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Crostinies.
- Get of Crackers.
- You need of Cucumbers.
- Provide of Sprouts.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Provide of Arugula.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Take of Parsley.
- You need of Shallots.
- Use of Red Onions.
- Provide of Capers.
- Take of Fresh Dill.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles:
- Check for any bones. Rinse fillets well under cold water..
- Mix your dry rub..
- Press dry rub firmly on your fillets. Coat the top bottom and sides generously. Wrap your fillets tightly in plastic wrap. Weigh fillets down with whatever you can find. Canned goods etc. Refrigerate for 2 to 3hours. Pull from fridge and drain/discard any fluids..
- Use your choice of wood chips. I prefer Hickory for salmon..
- Bring smoker up to between 200° & 225°. Spray rack with a non stick spray. Place fillets skin side down. Cover and smoke for 60 to 90 minutes – depending upon the thickness of your fillets..
- Fully smoked salmon pictured. The internal temperature should be 140° at its thickest part..
- Allow salmon to dry. Allow fillets to set for one hour refrigerated the bias [angle] and serve with items of your choosing. See ideas above..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles turns your day cheerful.