Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan recipe. You can cook enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Get 200 g of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Canned Mackerel in Brine *125g.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare of Topping of your choice *e.g. Spring Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Nori, Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), etc.
- Get of *Note: This time I placed Mitsuba (a Japanese herb) on top.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Drain the canned Mackerel and discard the liquid. Sprinkle with grated Ginger and Sake (Rice Wine). This will reduce the fishy smell, and add umami and flavour..
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 2 to 3cm length pieces..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add Water up to the 2-cups-marking..
- Place Enoki pieces over the rice evenly, sprinkle with Soy Sauce and Mirin. Place the Mackerel fillets, liquid and Ginger. No need to stir..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Enjoy with some toppings of your choice, such as finely chopped Spring Onion, Nori or Toasted Sesame Seeds..
Enoki – エノキ – mushrooms are long, thin white Japanese mushrooms with very slim stems and This foil baked enoki mushroom recipe is a great introductory recipe to prepare for someone who. Enjoy super-delicious enoki mushroom in all sorts of dried, canned and frozen forms at Alibaba.com. Leading enoki mushroom sellers bring them to you right from farmers. Korean Enoki Mushroom Pancakes – How to enjoy enoki mushrooms the Korean pancake way. Korean enoki mushroom pancakes (Paeng-ee beoseot jeon, 팽이버섯전) are a perfect side dish for a.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan makes your day cheerful.