Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Healthy Veggie Raita recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Healthy Veggie Raita recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veggie raita recipe. You can cook healthy veggie raita using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Healthy Veggie Raita:
- Get 1/2 cup of Beetroot boiled, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumber chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Whisked fresh curds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Healthy Veggie Raita:
- Boil or steamed the beetroot for 10-15 mins. Then peeled and cut into small cubes. Peel cucumber and cut into small cubes. Similarly, cut tomato into small cubes..
- In a bowl combine the beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber, curd, salt, cumin powder, coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Refrigerate this raita for an hour at least. Garnish with mint or coriander leaves. Serve cold..
How to make Veggie Corn Raita : Cut all the vegetabels in big pieces and boil and strain them and This can also beeaten as a vegetale dish with chapatti & it is a low calorie healthy nutritious food. Mixed vegetable raita recipe – This is a colourful, healthy raita recipe perfect for parathas, biryani, rotis etc. This one goes well with the above paratha or any sort of paratha. Veggie Corn Raita is one of the best raita recipe, made with fresh sweet corns, healthy veggies and yogurt (dahi). Raita itself is a side dish to the main meal, usually a curry (for me, at least).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Healthy Veggie Raita turns your day joyful.