Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Vickys Banana Oat Squares, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vickys Banana Oat Squares, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys banana oat squares, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys banana oat squares, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Vickys Banana Oat Squares, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 150 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 90 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour & oats.
- You need 70 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Use 50 grams of dried apricots, chopped.
- Get 50 grams of flaked almonds (optional or add another dried fruit).
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 125 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- You need 60 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of golden syrup (recipe link below).
- Prepare 2 of medium-ripe bananas, skin just lightly speckled brown, mashed.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Vickys Banana Oat Squares, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8" square tin with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl then stir in the melted spread, milk, syrup, bananas and vanilla https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth over the surface.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden and firm to touch.
- Let stand in the tin for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and leave to fully cool still in the tin.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days – if they last that long!.
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Flourless Nutella Banana Bread. Great recipe for Vickys Bananas Foster, GF DF EF SF NF. I love Bananas Foster, we have it a lot at home. I mostly use rum extract or extra vanilla instead of actual rum for the kids and I like to serve it with my pineapple ice cream. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Vickys Banana Oat Squares, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.