Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for best Hasslebacked Squash with Lemon and Maple Syrup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Hasslebacked Squash with Lemon and Maple Syrup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hasslebacked squash with lemon and maple syrup recipe. To cook hasslebacked squash with lemon and maple syrup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Hasslebacked Squash with Lemon and Maple Syrup:
- Get 1 of butternut squash.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 of large lemon.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Hasslebacked Squash with Lemon and Maple Syrup:
- Cut the squash in half lengthways. Remove the seeds. Place them cut side down on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 190 C..
- Take the squash out and transfer them to a chopping board, cut side down. Use a sharp knife to score and thin lines through the squash being careful not to cut right through..
- Put the squash carefully back in your baking tray. Mix together the rest of the ingredients except the lemon and pine nuts. Spoon the oil mixture over the squash. Then place sliced lemons around the tray. Bake again for 20 minutes at 190 C..
- To serve, place the lemon slices on top of the squash halves and scatter with raw pine nuts..
Finish the squash off with savory, crispy prosciutto breadcrumbs. Maple syrup that plays up the sweetness of the squash, while fresh sage and salted butter keep things savory. The best part is that you can make this Hasselback squash ahead of time for easy entertaining! This post is sponsored by Land O'Lakes. Place the acorn squash halves on the baking sheet cut-side up.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hasslebacked Squash with Lemon and Maple Syrup makes your day joyful.