Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Marinated Japanese Horse Mackerel (Nanbandzuke) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Marinated Japanese Horse Mackerel (Nanbandzuke) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated japanese horse mackerel (nanbandzuke) recipe. To make marinated japanese horse mackerel (nanbandzuke) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Marinated Japanese Horse Mackerel (Nanbandzuke):
- Use 200 g of mackerel (Fillet into 3 pieces).
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers (70 g).
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- You need of starch for dusting.
- Get of black pepper and salt for tasting.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar : (A).
- Provide 1 tbsp of mirin : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar : (A).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Marinated Japanese Horse Mackerel (Nanbandzuke):
- Remove small bones from mackerel fillets. Sprinkle salt then drain the excess water with paper towels. Then cut the fillets into halves. Sprinkle black pepper..
- Slice all vegetables in 5 mm thick..
- Put soy sauce, vinegar, mirin and sugar in a pan. Add the vegetables and heat the pan until it boils. Once it boils, turn the heat off immediately..
- Dust fish with starch and deep fry until it becomes golden brown..
- Mix the condiments (A). Place the fish and vegetable in a vat and marinate for 30 minutes in a fridge..
- Serve and your marinated Japanese horse mackerel is ready!.
Cook both side until crisp, golden and cooked through. Thinly slice dried red chili pepper. Mix the marinade and the dried red chili pepper. Nanbanzuke (aka Nanban-zuke) is one facet of Nagasaki's regional cooking style, and among its most enduring variations is A ji no Nanbanzuke. To make this dish, small horse mackerel are deep-fried and then marinated in a vinegar-based sauce that includes red peppers and leeks.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Marinated Japanese Horse Mackerel (Nanbandzuke) makes your day cheerful.