Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Mackerel Spring Roll recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mackerel Spring Roll recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel spring roll recipe. To make mackerel spring roll you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Mackerel Spring Roll:
- Use 1 can of cooked Mackerel (190g) or Tuna.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 20 g of green onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 10 of spring roll sheets.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Mackerel Spring Roll:
- Mackerel can.
- Shred onion and chop green onion. Drain canned mackerel softly..
- Mix all with mayonnaise and black pepper..
- Wrap mackerel mixture with spring roll sheet..
- Stick the end of sheet with flour water..
- Fry spring rolls in 180°c 1cm deep oil till the color turns good brown..
- Today's Obentou lunch box.
The color is whiter compared to other. Lovely Vietnamese spring rolls that use fresh mackerel marinated in garlic, chilli and lemongrass. Serve with nuoc cham dipping sauce. With a few easy to get ingredients from you local Asian grocer you can easily be making your own Vietnamese prawns spring rolls.. Put the vegetables, sauces, peanuts and herbs in a bowl and stir to combine.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mackerel Spring Roll makes your day joyful.