Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Horse Mackerel Kabayaki on Rice Packed with Umami Taste of Shiitake Powder recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Horse Mackerel Kabayaki on Rice Packed with Umami Taste of Shiitake Powder recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horse mackerel kabayaki on rice packed with umami taste of shiitake powder recipe. To cook horse mackerel kabayaki on rice packed with umami taste of shiitake powder you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Horse Mackerel Kabayaki on Rice Packed with Umami Taste of Shiitake Powder:
- Provide 6 of horse mackerels (cut into fillets).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated dried Shiitake (Shiitake powder).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2,5 tbsp of mirin.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded seaweed.
- You need to taste of White sesame seeds.
- Get of Japanese pepper (optional).
- Take of Shichimi red pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Green perilla (optional).
- Provide 2 of servings of cooked rice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Horse Mackerel Kabayaki on Rice Packed with Umami Taste of Shiitake Powder:
- Grate the dried Shiitake into a powder using a grater..
- Combine the eggs, salt, and sugar marked with ◎. Add oil to the frying pan and pour a thin layer of the beaten eggs into the pan over low heat to make the omelet. Slice the omelet into thin strips and set aside..
- Combine the horse mackerel well with the ingredients marked with ○ in a plastic bag, and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Add oil to the frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, pan-fry the horse mackerel skin-side down for around 2 minutes until the skin turns golden brown..
- Flip the horse mackerel and pan-fry the other side of the fish for around 2 minutes. Pour the sauce made by mixing the ingredients marked with ● gently into the pan in a circular motion and bring it to a simmer. Finally, turn the heat down to low and make sure the fish is well coated with the sauce..
- Add the sliced omelet and shredded seaweed to the rice before laying the horse mackerel kabayaki on top. Garnish with white sesame seeds, Japanese pepper, Shichimi red pepper, and green perilla powder to taste and serve..
It adds a tremendous amount of flavor and umami. At US sushi bars, usually Atlantic horse mackerel. fillet marinated in vinegar to cure it before serving. oshi-zushi (pressed sushi) topped w/ mackerel. Because of mackerel's oily quality, the fish can stay fresh for several Pre-boiled, grilled and brushed with kabayaki tare. Spread shiitakes onto a single layer on a baking sheet. Kabayaki (蒲焼) is a preparation of fish, especially unagi eel, where the fish is split down the back (or belly), gutted and boned, butterflied, cut into square fillets, skewered, and dipped in a sweet soy sauce-based sauce before being cooked on a grill or griddle. flat noodles Flat rice noodles Flat rice noodles fried Flour nuggets FLOUR PEARL DUMPLINGS Flour petals in the shape of cat ears Fluffy bing with scallion Fluffy flat bing Four fruit ice French fries FRENCH TOAST Fried and simmered Baozi Fried baozi Fried bing Fried cake with ground beef filling.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Horse Mackerel Kabayaki on Rice Packed with Umami Taste of Shiitake Powder makes your day joyful.