Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry rhubarb crumble with oats recipe. You can have strawberry rhubarb crumble with oats using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats:
- Use 200 g of rhubarb.
- Provide 100 g of strawberries (5 large ones).
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Crumble topping:.
- Provide 50 g of oats.
- Provide 50 g of flour -or- ground almonds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Use 50 g of chilled butter.
- Get of To serve:.
- Prepare of Yoghurt, vanilla ice cream, clotted cream, etc.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats:
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F. You can also prepare the crumble ahead of time and bake later..
- Wash and cut rhubarb into 2 cm (3/4 inch) pieces. Slice strawberries..
- Put rhubarb into a pie dish. You can leave the strawberries out if you want..
- Add strawberries and sprinkle with 2 tsp sugar..
- For the crumble, first mix flour/ground almonds, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut butter into small cubes and add to bowl..
- Crumble up the mixture using your fingers until it forms a lot of round, crumbly pieces..
- Mine looks like this when done..
- Distribute the crumble topping over the strawberries and rhubarb. You can cover and refrigerate now if you want to bake it later..
- Bake at 190C/375F for 25-30 minutes. The last 10 minutes I usually cover my crumble with aluminum foil if the crumble looks likes its getting very brown or dried out..
- Serve as is or with yoghurt, ice cream, etc.
- If you have left overs, just cover the baking dish and store in the fridge. Reheat for 3-5 minutes at 180C/350F..
In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla. Stir until the fruit is evenly coated with the sugar mixture, and the sugar mixture is no longer white. How to make strawberry rhubarb crisp. A rhubarb crisp with strawberries is extremely easy to make.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats makes your day cheerful.