Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Pineapple scones recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pineapple scones recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple scones recipe. To make pineapple scones you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pineapple scones:
- Use of Makes 12 medium scones.
- Use 420 g (3 1/3 cup) of plain flour.
- Get 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda (or 2 tsp baking powder instead of the two).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 15 g (1 1/2 tbsp.) of caster sugar.
- Take 250 ml (1 cup) of double cream plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Take 250 ml (1 cup) of pineapple juice plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Take 1 of little Demerara or palm sugar to sprinkle.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Pineapple scones:
- Stir the flour, cream of tartar, soda, salt and sugar together in a large bowl..
- Mix the cream with the juice in a jug and pour into the flour mix gradually, stirring it with a spoon (or use a standing mixer with a paddle attachment on low setting)..
- Turn the shaggy dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently a few times, so that it comes together. Flatten it down to a disc about 2cm thick..
- Cut the scones with a 5cm (2 in.) round cutter or similar; press the cutter down without twisting..
- Place the scones in a deep baking tray lined with parchment..
- Let them stand for 15 minutes while you preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas 6..
- Mix together the extra 1 tbsp. of cream and juice and brush the tops of the scones. Sprinkle them with palm or demerara sugar..
- Bake for 15 minutes until coloured on top, cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then take them out onto a wire rack..
See more ideas about Scones, Scone recipe, Recipes. Use this easy scone recipe to make whatever kind of scones you like. Whether sweet or savory, this is the best scone recipe ever! In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in chilled butter until the mixture resembles coarse.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pineapple scones makes your day cheerful.