Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Hake fish recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Hake fish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hake fish recipe. You can cook hake fish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Hake fish:
- Provide 2 of hake fish deboned.
- Use 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need of Fish coating.
- Get 2 tsp of fish spice.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry.
- Get 1 tsp of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of lamb rub.
- Get 1 tsp of chillie flakes.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Hake fish:
- Halve your fish and remove the bone, also run water thoroughly cleaning it inside out.
- For the coating, in an empty container mix (2tsp of fish spice,salt, curry and 1tsp of flour, lamb rub, chillie flakes) mix well.
- Apply coating on fish and allow to rest for a minute.
- On a non stick pan apply 2tsp of coconut oil then pan sear the fish skin side down and allow to fry for roughly 7 minutes and flip them cook until desired consistency.
- Ready to serve, served mine with mashed potatoes or spaghetti.. can pretty much complement any dish.
Frozen upon the fishing vessel, our hake can't get any fresher. Including frozen-at-sea fillets that are beautifully processed & skinned, to uniq… "Hake" is a term that is used to refer to several members of the cod family of fish. As with many types of freshwater and saltwater fish, hake can be cleaned and filleted for various types of culinary. Red hake and whiting (silver hake) are common kinds of hake. The fillets are smaller than cod, but the texture Hake is a versatile and inexpensive alternative to cod.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hake fish turns your day joyful.