Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince with peppers and spaghetti recipe. To cook beef mince with peppers and spaghetti you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti:
- Use 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 300 g of Beef mince meat.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of robot peppers, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of barbecue spice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- You need 1 cube of beef stock.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti:
- Boil spaghetti with salt for 10 minutes.
- Fry onion with rajah curry powder.
- Add beef mince, beef stock and barbecue spice stir while frying.
- Add chopped robot peppers and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables 😋.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef Mince with peppers and spaghetti turns your day cheerful.