Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Mackerel with Salty Ankake Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mackerel with Salty Ankake Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel with salty ankake sauce recipe. You can have mackerel with salty ankake sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Mackerel with Salty Ankake Sauce:
- Get 1 of Mackerel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Mackerel with Salty Ankake Sauce:
- Cut each mackerel filet in half, and make crisscross cuts in the skin side..
- Put the water, ginger and salt in a frying pan and bring to a boil..
- Add the fish filets to the boiling liquid..
- Put a small lid that sits right on top of the food (otoshibuta) on and simmer..
- When the mackerel is cooked through take it out, and thicken the pan juices with a little katakuriko dissolved in water. Done!.
Ankake is a Japanese favourite – a sauce that is thickened with starch and often added to stir-fries. With Ankake there is normally more sauce than usual stir fries, but is traditionally thickened with potato starch so it is not watery! Harumi Kurihara recipe: Mackerel simmered in miso. The ginger and miso in the sauce counteract the strong flavour of the mackerel. Harumi Kurihara's Deep-Fried Sweet and Salty Taro with Yuzu Sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Mackerel with Salty Ankake Sauce makes your day joyful.