Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Meatballs, Rich Tomato sauce with Garlic Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Meatballs, Rich Tomato sauce with Garlic Spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs, rich tomato sauce with garlic spaghetti recipe. You can cook meatballs, rich tomato sauce with garlic spaghetti using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Meatballs, Rich Tomato sauce with Garlic Spaghetti:
- Use 500 g of pack lean steak mince.
- Take of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Dried Basil.
- Provide of Dried Thyme.
- Get Leaf of Bay.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tins of Plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper from a jar of roasted peppers, finely chopped.
- Use 5 of sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 6 cloves of Garlic, macerated or finely chopped.
- Take 60 g of Spaghetti or other pasta per person.
- Prepare of Garlic Oil.
- Provide of Rapeseed Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Meatballs, Rich Tomato sauce with Garlic Spaghetti:
- Sauté onions in rapeseed oil until browned. Add garlic, stir briefly then add 1 scant tsp each of the dried herbs, Bay leaf, the red pepper and sundries tomato. Cook gently for a few minutes with the occasional stir. Add the tomatoes and chop up in the pan..
- While the sauce cooks, break down the mince, add 1 tsp Oregano and Basil and a good grind of black pepper. Mix together well and squeeze into a block. Form small balls, approx 1 dessert spoon full. Squeeze together and once made fry in some hot rapeseed oil to brown all over. Take care not to cook them fully otherwise they will dry out..
- Add the browned meatballs to the sauce, stir gently to coat, add some hot water to loosen if need be. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes. Make sure the sauce doesn’t get too dry. Check seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed..
- Place pasta into a large pan of boiling water. Stir and cook until al dente. Drain and drizzle with Garlic Oil. Stir some of the tomato sauce through to coat and then serve in a bowl topped with meatballs. (My pasta isn’t coated as my daughter dished up her way 😃) Either way -yummy!.
I served the meatballs and tomato sauce over al dente bucatini but this would be great over polenta, mashed potatoes or simply just crusty bread to mop up all the rich tomato To make the meatballs, place the beef in a bowl. In a small food processor (or by hand), finely chop the herbs, onion and garlic. Cook enough thin spaghetti to feed the assembled company. Serve hot with sauce and additional grated. In English-speaking world Spaghetti is meatballs is the most classic version.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Meatballs, Rich Tomato sauce with Garlic Spaghetti turns your day cheerful.