What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Catfish orange pepper soup and yam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Catfish orange pepper soup and yam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to catfish orange pepper soup and yam recipe. To cook catfish orange pepper soup and yam you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Catfish orange pepper soup and yam:
- Get 1 of big catfish.
- Use of Yellow pepper.
- You need of Red onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced yam.
- Provide of Scent leaf (basil leaf).
- Take of Oranges.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Knorr.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of tomatoe paste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Catfish orange pepper soup and yam:
- Boil your washed fish in a pot add with three cups of water. Add your diced or roughly blended pepper, onions, maggi and salt and leave to simmer on low heat.
- Boil your yam simultaneously so the yam will be soft and ready to be added to the fish.
- As the fish boils grate a bit of the back of your orange just a little to give it that nice orange flavour.
- Then add your soft yam to the pepper soup and add your scent leaves, allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Allow your meal to cool and then reheat (it taste better trust me 😘). And then serve to your LOVE.
Pepper soup spice powder (You can get from the market). •Onion. •You need to put it in really hot water for a few seconds, then place it in cold water and clean it thoroughly. •Next peel the yam and cut into pieces. Catfish Pepper Soup should always be served hot. It can be eaten alone with a chilled drink But it's not a bad idea to take it with Agidi, Boiled White Rice or Pepper-soup is a longtime traditional meal for most Africans and they never get tired of it despite it's spicy and pepperish nature. Tilapia Fish pepper soup would have to be one of my favourite Nigerian Fish Pepper Soup. Tilapia and Yam Pepper soup is really just parboiled yam cooked in fish broth.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Catfish orange pepper soup and yam turns your day cheerful.