Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Colin's Sugar-Free Yeast Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Colin's Sugar-Free Yeast Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colin's sugar-free yeast bread recipe. You can have colin's sugar-free yeast bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Colin's Sugar-Free Yeast Bread:
- Take 493 g of strong white bread flour (aim for 500g, a little less is best as bags of flour are 1.5kg… 3 loaves of bread).
- Prepare 7 g of easy bake yeast.
- Use 7-15 g of salt.
- Take of Up to 20g of oil (I use rapeseed or sunflower oil).
- You need of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Colin's Sugar-Free Yeast Bread:
- Put dry ingredients in a bowl but keep the yeast and the salt away from each other. Add the oil. Start adding water until it binds (you may need a little more or less water… it can vary with flour but 270ml seems the mean).
- Knead for 7-10 mins… use a mixer with a dough hook if you have one. But it's easy enough to do it by hand (If you have clean hands) Oil a bowl and coat the dough in it too, leave to double in a warm place (about an hour)..
- Shape as desired and place in an oiled bread pan or tray. I did 8 balls in a bread tin so you can either slice or break off when needed..
- Allow to double again (45mins to an hour)..
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius (180 for a fan oven) for 20-25 mins. Until it sounds hollow when tapped at the bottom once removed from the pan. The variation in time depends on the size and shape of your bread pan..
- Variations can include adding herbs, garlic, tomato purée, banana, dried fruit… all you need to do is adjust the water to allow for the wetter ingredients!.
These Easy Cinnamon Sugar Breadsticks really are pretty simple to make. They don't require a lot of hands-on time, and the shaping is the most time-consuming part of making these. Try this yeast and baking-powder-free free cloud bread recipe next time you're short on ingredients but itching to bake. Unlike most breads or baked goods, this cloud bread is also a good source of protein and healthy fat, which means it will help keep you satiated through your morning. This is because yeast ferments the sugar which contributes to the leavening.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Colin's Sugar-Free Yeast Bread makes your day cheerful.