What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's steak & chorizo sub melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 recipe. To cook tex's steak & chorizo sub melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸:
- Prepare 200-250 grams of (7-9 ounces) thinly sliced or beaten Ribeye steak.
- Get 1 of petit pain or sub roll.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of rapeseed or vegetable oil to fry.
- You need As needed of butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheddar (preferably not processed).
- Prepare 3-4 slices of Spanish chorizo sausage.
- Get 1 portion of crispy salad leaves.
- You need 2-3 slices of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium brown onion (sliced).
- Get 1 of tomato (sliced).
- You need to taste of salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Provide to taste of Ketchup.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸:
- Slice your bun horizontally, then toast. Prep the vegetables.
- Let the bun cool, then add a layer of salad leaves on the base. Next, add several slices of tomato, and finally a layer of peppers.
- If your steak is a thick piece….
- …use a tenderising hammer to beat thinly before cooking.
- Slice the steak into strips. Oil the skillet sparingly, bring to a high heat. Season your steak with salt and a couple of generous pinches of black pepper on both sides, then pop in the pan. Drop in the onions and drizzle them with a little extra oil.
- Season again in the skillet while you cook the steak for about 2-2½ minutes on one side. Keep stirring the onions.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, season again, flip the steak, and mix with the onion. Form into a shape and size similar to that of your bun. Drizzle with a good helping of ketchup.
- Cover with the cheese then cover with a pan lid and cook for a further 3-3½ minutes.
- Remove from the skillet, add to the sandwich, and top with the chorizo.
- Add the lid, skewer, and serve.
At Texas Steak Express, FRESH DELIVERY is our motto! Delivering fresh, warm, complete meals straight to your business or home, we are happy to provide you relief from cooking. Let us do the grilling for you! There's mouthwatering burgers, homemade chicken fried steak, authentic Philly CheeseSteak, salads, tender chicken sandwiches, kabob dinners, and the famous Chicago-style gyro sandwiches. SELDEN, NY – Texas Roadhouse is open in Selden, and it's bringing a slew of hearty grill fare with it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Tex's Steak & Chorizo Sub Melt 🐄🐷🧀🍞🍲🇺🇸 makes your day cheerful.