What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup recipe. To cook potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- Take 6 of good size Potatoes, diced.
- You need 4 of Leeks cleaned well. Slice down the middle and cut into thin half moon slices.
- Get 1 of chunk of Pancetta (I used “hot”).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of Orange Lentils (Dry).
- Use 2 of Onions coarsely chopped.
- Provide 4 cups of Vegetable Stock (or chicken).
- Use 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare of Salt to taste (You can add pepper).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare handful of Chives and dry Parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- In a soup pot, heat Oil. Sauté the Pancetta for 5 minutes. Add Onions and Garlic. Sauté for 10 minutes. Stirring often. Add Leeks. Sauté all together for another 10 minutes (or until you think it looks married and ready). Add Potatoes, Lentils and Stock. Bring to a boil. Once it has a rolling boil going, lower to simmer. Simmer for approx 2 hours. Taste for saltiness. If the Pancetta didn’t salt it enough, add Salt to taste..
- Top with Parsley and Chives before serving. My husband added a couple teaspoons of plain Greek Yogurt to his soup bowl to cream it up. You can also top it with grated Parmigiana Cheese to add more of a salty taste. We ate this with oven heated crusty Italian bread 🥖🍲.
This leek and potato soup recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Of the winter soups, leek and potato is one of the most comforting and familiar – and Darina Allen's makes the most of seasonal, local veg. Using an immersion blender (or in batches in a blender or food processor), blend the soup until smooth. In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt the butter and add the bacon.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup makes your day joyful.