Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Bolo do caco (Madeiran bread) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Bolo do caco (Madeiran bread) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolo do caco (madeiran bread) recipe. You can cook bolo do caco (madeiran bread) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Bolo do caco (Madeiran bread):
- You need 375 g of Sweet potato.
- Use 375 g of Bread flour.
- Provide 9 g of Active yeast.
- Use 220-230 ml of warm water (boil sweet potato).
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Butter 1 small chunk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Flat parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Bolo do caco (Madeiran bread):
- Boil sweet potato in slightly salted water for 20 minutes..
- Remove the softened sweet potato from the water and keep the water for later use..
- Mash the sweet potato and let it cool down..
- Wait until the water that boil sweet potato to cool down to be warm and get 150ml water to mix with yeast. Leave the yeast mixture aside for 10 minutes..
- Add the yeast mixture into the mashed sweet potato and mix well. And then add in a tiny salt in..
- Mix the mashed sweet potato with the flour..
- Add in 80ml sweet potato water gradually in the dough and keep kneading until the texture shown as picture..
- Sprinkle a bit flour on the top and cover the dough by a tea towel or clingfilm and let the dough do the first 40-minute fermentation..
- When the dough is double sized, it’s ready for the further step..
- Sprinkle some flour and divide the dough into 6 small doughs. Sprinkle more flour on the top of the doughs and cover by a tea towel for 2nd 15-20 minute fermentation..
- Add mashed garlic, chopped parsley and salt into a soften butter and mix them well. And then put it into the fridge..
- Heat the pan and put one dough in. Flat the dough a bit and fry one side for 5-10 minutes (depends on the size). Make sure both sides turn into golden brown and get the hollow sound when patting the bread..
- Cover the ready cooked breads by a clean tea towel..
- When serve the bread, just slice the bread and put some garlic butter inside of the bread like a sandwich and then cut the bread into quarters. Enjoy..
Its secret consists in the use of fresh and varied ingredients, whose origin can be traced to the rich, volcanic nature of this island, abundant water, and favorable climate. From fish to meat, tropical fruits, sweets, bread (such as "Bolo do caco". Madeira Bolo do Caco – Origin and Recipe. One of the most common starters in a typical Madeiran meal is bolo do caco. This is a typical wheat bread from Madeira Island and Porto Santo.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Bolo do caco (Madeiran bread) makes your day cheerful.