Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Seed Crackers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Seed Crackers recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seed crackers recipe. To cook seed crackers you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Seed Crackers:
- Take 2 dl of cornflour.
- Get 1 dl of sunflower seeds.
- Get 0.5 dl of flax.
- Provide 0.5 dl of sesame seeds.
- Take 0.5 dl of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 ml of salt.
- Get 2 dl of boiling water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Seed Crackers:
- Mix ingredients. (I prefer dry ones first.).
- Squeeze it out evenly between two parchment papers and take the top one off, (spreading it with a spatula sort of works too, just make it even) and sprinkle a little salt..
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes to an hour.
Keep working the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency. Simple to make and totally customizable, these multi-seed crackers are so delicious and so addicting, you just may never need to buy crackers again! Also I roll the dough out extra thin, making enough for three cookie sheets (U. Crunchmaster crackers use only pure, GMO free, California grown rice and U. Our quinoa seeds are sourced from the Andean region in South America and our flax seeds are grown in the plains of Canada.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Seed Crackers makes your day joyful.