Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Breaded Fried Basa (Catfish) Fillets 🐟 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Breaded Fried Basa (Catfish) Fillets 🐟 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded fried basa (catfish) fillets 🐟 recipe. To make breaded fried basa (catfish) fillets 🐟 you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Breaded Fried Basa (Catfish) Fillets 🐟:
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko Japanese bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cajun spice mix or other favorite spice.
- You need 2 of basa fillets.
- Get 1 of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Breaded Fried Basa (Catfish) Fillets 🐟:
- Put flour into a shallow rectangle dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and desired spice mix into another shallow rectangle dish. (If your spice mix doesn't have salt added, you could sprinkle some in the bread crumbs on the fish while cooking)..
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl. Add milk and beat some more..
- First coat both sides of each fillet with flour, then dip into the egg and milk mixture, then coat both sides in the bread crumbs..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan to medium-high..
- When oil is hot add the fillets to the pan, cook until just golden brown, then very carefully flip them over to the other side, and brown. Don't overcook or fish will be dry. You may want to use two spatulas to flip them over to prevent them from breaking..
- If desired, you can put them on paper towel lined plate to absorb access oil..
We use a family recipe of cornmeal and just the right blend of spices to lightly coat our premium catfish fillets. Line baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine egg and Italian dressing in shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, pepper, and garlic powder in second shallow dish. Catfish fillets, breaded with seasoned flour and panko bread crumbs and pan fried – fast and easy and the perfect fish for sandwiches or tacos.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Breaded Fried Basa (Catfish) Fillets 🐟 turns your day cheerful.