Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Paan coconut modak recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Paan coconut modak recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paan coconut modak recipe. To make paan coconut modak you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Paan coconut modak:
- Take 1cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 4-5 of Paste of betel leaves (Grind with 1-2 tsp water).
- Take 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Provide ¼ tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cut almonds, cashew nuts & pistachios.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Paan coconut modak:
- Firstly take a nagarvel paan and grind in the mixture with some water and make a paste. Now take a bowl add coconut and add condensed milk and mix well..
- Now add nagarvel paan paste and mix well. Now add cardamom powder and chopped mix dry fruits and mix well..
- Now do parts in the small balls and shape them in the modak with fingers. garnish with sauf.paan modak is ready to serve. Enjoy…
Modak is a deep fried Indian sweet that is almost exclusively prepared during the Ganesha Festival For making rice flour modak, the procedure is the same for making the filling of coconut and jaggery. Easy coconut modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. Easy coconut modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make this Diwali. Carrot modak is a delicious and easy modak made with carrot as main ingredient for stuffing.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Paan coconut modak makes your day cheerful.