Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Kathal (Jackfruit) dry curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Kathal (Jackfruit) dry curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal (jackfruit) dry curry recipe. To cook kathal (jackfruit) dry curry you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Kathal (Jackfruit) dry curry:
- Provide 700 gm of kathal cut into small pieces and boiled.
- Provide 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 3 of big tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger chopped and grated.
- Provide 15 of small garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of panch phutan.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masals.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Whole garam masala.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of black cardamon.
- Take 3 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 6 of black peppercorns.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Kathal (Jackfruit) dry curry:
- Cut the kathal into small pieces and boil with a pinch of turmeric for 1 whistle, in a pressure cooker. Let the cooker cool naturally..
- Add chopped onion and bay leaf. Fry onion till golden brown..
- Add chopped onion and bay leaf. Fry onion till golden brown. Now mix grated, ginger and garlic, turmeric powder with fried onion in kadai and saute for two minutes on low flame..
- Mix chopped tomatoes, salt and cook till they are soft and mushy. Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil and slow down flame to low..
- Cook, till oil is separated from masala. Mix boiled kathal with masala. Cook covered for 2 minutes. Now mix well the garam masala powder and 1 tsp desi ghee with the curry.
- Yummy and tasty kathal dry curry is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice or roti. Thanks.
This Kathal Dry Subzi takes a little bit of time to prepare but it is completely worth the effort, because your family will go gaga over it! The first and most critical step in preparing this subzi is to deep-fry the kathal. It is important to fry it really crisp in order to get this masaledar subzi right. Kathal ki Sabzi – Indian Jackfruit Recipe: a quick, delicious recipe using kathal/jackfruit, aromatic Indian spices, and a few simple ingredients. This is a masaledar kathal ki sabzi with less curry.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Kathal (Jackfruit) dry curry turns your day cheerful.