Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Simple chapati recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Simple chapati recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chapati recipe. To cook simple chapati you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Simple chapati:
- Use 2 cups of -Wheat flour(chakki ata).
- Provide 2 tsp of or to taste- Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of – Lukewarm water.
- Provide of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Simple chapati:
- Sift the flour into a bowl and mix it with salt and water until it shapes into a smooth ball.
- Cover the mixture and leave it for 10-15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes mix small oil and make small balls..
- Then roll the dough into roti and try not to have cracks.
- Place the roti onto tawa and cook it until it’s fully cooked..
- Serve the roti hot with your favourite dish(salaan of all sorts)..
I have given my best to share all the minute details to master chapati making. Learn How To Make Kenyan Soft Layered Chapati. For a while, I was stuck to making normal direct chapatis. Fortunately, I didn't give up 🙂 (You can never give up learning how. Indian Chapati is a flatbread recipe made with whole wheat flour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Simple chapati turns your day joyful.