Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Spinach Kale Basil Pesto recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spinach Kale Basil Pesto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach kale basil pesto recipe. You can have spinach kale basil pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Spinach Kale Basil Pesto:
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach, stems cut off.
- Get 1/2 cup of kale, swiss chard or any favorite green.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/8 cup of fresh italian parsley.
- Provide 8 clove of roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered or chopped almonds or walnuts.
- Take 1/8 cup of shaved parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of ground flaxseed (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Spinach Kale Basil Pesto:
- Process your greens and herbs..
- Add nuts, garlic, parm and flaxseed (if using).
- Pulse 2-3 times then scrape down the sides and pulse once more..
- Taste and add the salt and pepper. Taste again and adjust..
- Cover your processor or blender and set to low setting as you drizzle the olive oil during the processing. Taste once more to fine tune seasonings and thickness. Keeps well over 4 days in a reusuable mason jar. Add to your favorite pasta, smear on toast or bake with chicken breasts. So versatile!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spinach Kale Basil Pesto makes your day cheerful.