What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Jackfruit Kofta curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Jackfruit Kofta curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit kofta curry recipe. To make jackfruit kofta curry you only need 31 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Jackfruit Kofta curry:
- Take 250 gms of peeled jackfruits, cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 of large sized potato.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- Use For of masala-.
- Provide 2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of small tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 2 of red chillies.
- You need For of gravy-.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Use 1 of cardamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 6-8 of kaju.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Jackfruit Kofta curry:
- For koftas-Boil the jackfruit and potato in a pressure cooker with a 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder until soft. Drain and allow cooling..
- Mash the jackfruits and potato in a mixing bowl, then add chopped onion green chillies, ginger paste, coriander powder, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, salt and mash together to incorporate, then mix the gram flour to bind..
- Divide the mixture into 16 to 18 parts and shape into small round kofta balls..
- Now heat a appe pan and grease with oil put kofta balls in it and fry the koftas until golden brown and crispy on the outside..
- Prepare masala for curry fastly soak kaju in warm water for 30 minutes for smooth paste and make paste after 30 minutes and keep aside.
- Now take a grinding jar and grind onion, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, tomatoes, red chilli together and make a smooth paste..
- Prepare curry-Now heat oil in a pan add bay leaves, cumin seeds, cardamom and let them pop, add sliced onion and fry until golden..
- Then add prepared masala, salt, turmeric powder and fry on medium heat then add 1 to 2 cup water and saute until the oil starts to separate..
- Then add 1 and 1/2 cup water and allow the gravy to come to a full boil, then simmer away until it slightly thickness, it will take 5 to 7 minutes..
- Then add kaju paste and simmer for another 1 to 2 minutes, finally add the fried koftas, sprinkle garam masala powder and turn off the heat, keep covered for 4 to 5 minutes then serve with rice or roti with garnish few coriander leaves..
Young green jackfruit makes a great shredded meat sub. This Jackfruit curry uses a few spices. Use any that you have and add some garam masala. Jackfruit which is called as kathal or echor in Bengali makes great koftas and these kathal koftas can give malai koftas a run for its money! Kathal or raw jackfruit is a very popular vegetable across India.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Jackfruit Kofta curry makes your day cheerful.