Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Soft chapati or roti recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Soft chapati or roti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft chapati or roti recipe. You can have soft chapati or roti using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Soft chapati or roti:
- Provide 4 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Water as required.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Soft chapati or roti:
- Flour mein pani ko balance rkhna hy oil zrur add karein isey soft bnega dough dough bht soft aur sticky hogya hy tou add more flour and knead aur agr bht hard hogya hy tou add water jab tak soft na hojae knead krna hy for about 10 to 15 mins aur usey zrur rest dein for 30 mins.
- Ball bana lein aur hathon se flatten kar lein phele then rolling pin se roll karein zor corners par hona chaeye roti chipk rhi hy tou dust some flour aur tawa par dalne se phele sara flour dust krlen wrna roti hard bnegi.
- Tawa tez garam ho medium heat par wrna roti sahi ny bnegi ab roti dal dein.
- Jab aese bubbles bnne lage tou palat kar senkh lein.
- In the end "practice makes the best" :).
When I was young, I remember chapathi's being made only very rarely. Today we are going to prepare soft chapati or flat indian bread or Roti in Indian style. Main ingredient used in this recipe is Atta (wheat flour). Step by step images for making soft Chapati or Indian bread or Roti. In a large bowl flour, salt and milk are added.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Soft chapati or roti turns your day joyful.