What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Bhavnagri ganthia recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bhavnagri ganthia recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhavnagri ganthia recipe. To make bhavnagri ganthia you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Bhavnagri ganthia:
- Take 150 gram of Gram flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Bhavnagri ganthia:
- In a bowl add water and oil and mix until incorporated It will take approximately 2 minutes. You can also use a blender. The consistency will be like ghee and white in colour. Add in the ajwain and salt and mix well. Finally add flour and make a dough. Take some more oil and keep kneading until its pliable and not sticking to hands. Heat oil on medium heat..
- Fill the machine with dough and make ganthia. Fry on both sides for a minute or so. Enjoy with rice and curry or a cup of tea..
Bhavnagri Gathiya also known as Makhaniya Gathiya – a very popular deep fried Gujarati Snack enjoyed with Tea. Over the years, these will go down in history as well. Bhavnagri Ganthia is very famous farsan. External links. traditional indian gujrati tea time snack food bhavnagri ganthia fry noodles of chickpea flour or besan. Papdi Gathiya This is how people start their day in West India (Gujarat).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bhavnagri ganthia turns your day joyful.