Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew (tomato free, potato free) recipe. You can have beef stew (tomato free, potato free) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free):
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 of chopped onions.
- Take 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can of water.
- Take 1 cup of brown gravy (or broth sometimes with BBQ sauce).
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 2 cups of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine or juice or water.
- Provide 1 cup of either green beans, garbanzo beans, mushrooms,.
- Use of or whatever extra veggies you'd like to add.
- You need 4 of carrots.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free):
- Coat meat cubes with flour, salt, and pepper..
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, add oil, and sear the meat..
- Add garlic, onion, soup, water, gravy, and basil..
- Cover and bake in oven (300°F) for about 2 hours..
- Add remaining veggies and wine and bake for another 2 hours..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) turns your day cheerful.