Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Karaage recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken Karaage recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken karaage recipe. You can have chicken karaage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Chicken Karaage:
- Prepare 700 g of chicken thigh fillet.
- Get 3 cm of ginger (grated)*.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce*.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sake (or white wine)*.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 2-2.5 tbsp of potato powder.
- Take 2-2.5 of strong flour.
- Take of flying oil.
- Provide of lemon.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Chicken Karaage:
- Cut the chicken fillets in 3-4 pieces, dip in the bowl of mixture*(ginger, soy sauce and sake) and mix well. Leave for 30 minutes..
- Remove excess liquid from 1. and add in lightly beaten egg. Massage in the egg with hand and mix it evenly with the chicken.
- Sprinkle in the mixture of potato flour and strong flour. Mix in to the chicken well..
- Heat the flying oil in a wok or a deep pan to 160-170℃ (mid-low heat), put half to 1/3 of the chicken in, piece by piece, gently stir and fly for 4-5 minutes. Raise to high heat and fly for 20-30 seconds for a crispy finish. Repeat the procedure for rest of the chicken..
- Place on a serving plate with slices of lemon.
When I was an exchange student in Tokyo, one of my favorite things to see on the dining hall lunch menu was Karaage. Now, every country has their own version of Fried. Toss chicken pieces in marinade to coat. Unlike other types of fried chicken, karaage never leaves me feeling greasy and slightly gross The kara part of the word karaage refers to China, meaning that this method of preparing chicken was. Chicken karaage doesn't differ from regular fried chicken too much – Japanese fried chicken is fried chicken, with seasoning tweaks.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken Karaage turns your day joyful.