What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Microwave Poha recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Microwave Poha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave poha recipe. You can have microwave poha using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Microwave Poha:
- Prepare 1 cup of poha.
- Take 1 of small potatoe.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1/4 tsp of rai.
- Use 1/2 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sauf.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of hing.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of anar dana.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Microwave Poha:
- Wash the poha 3 times with water..
- Now in poha add haldi powder, salt, hing, sugar and lemon juice. Mix nicely and keep aside..
- In a Microwave safe bowl heat oil for 30 sec..
- Add rai, zeera, ajwain and sauf. Microwave for 1 mins..
- Now add chopped potatoes, chopped onions, and chopped green chillies. Microwave for 2-3mins covered..
- Add poha and microwave for another 3mins covered..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot… Enjoy..!!!.
Dhokla in Microwave – Breakfast recipes – Seema's Smart Kitchen. A microwave oven (commonly referred to as a microwave) is an electric oven that heats and cooks food by exposing it to electromagnetic radiation in the microwave frequency range. Microwave Indian Recipes : Microwave Atta Ka Sheera, Microwave Papad Poha, Mircowave Khandvi, microwave Sprouted Moong Khichdi, microwave Badami Paneer, microwave eggless. Walton microwave and electric ovens are easy to use and a great adding in your kitchen. With simple features like one-touch controls and child lock protection, it helps you prepare or heat up your meals.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Microwave Poha makes your day cheerful.