Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Green Moong Dal Fritters/Falafal recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Green Moong Dal Fritters/Falafal recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal fritters/falafal recipe. To cook green moong dal fritters/falafal you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Green Moong Dal Fritters/Falafal:
- Provide 1 cup of Split green moong dal.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Use leaves of coriander.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of jeera.
- Get of oil for deep fry.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Green Moong Dal Fritters/Falafal:
- Soak moong dal for 2 hours..
- Grind moong dal along with chopped green chillies and coriander leaves into coarse batter.Add salt and jeera to it.Do not add water for grinding..
- Heat oil in frying pan.Take batter in bowl.Put small balls or fritters with the help of spoon into oil.Fry till they turn brown..
- Remove from oil and serve hot with sauce..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Green Moong Dal Fritters/Falafal turns your day cheerful.