Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato ajwain and chilli pakoda recipe. To make potato ajwain and chilli pakoda you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda:
- You need 2 of unit of potatoes.
- Provide 7-8 pieces of ajwain leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of unit od green chillis.
- Take 250 gm of gram flour.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda:
- First of all take gram flour and add water in it and stir it. Now add salt baking soda termuric powder.Make medium consistency paste..
- Now make round slices of potatoes..
- Now add this potatoes to the gram flour mixture and deep fried it..
- Same as add ajwain and green chillis to it and deep fried it..
- Pakodas are ready now you can have it with tometo ketchup and raita..
This Chinese dish is generally liked by people of all ages. Made with fried potatoes, honey and chilli sauce, this snack is crunchy, flavorful and amazingly delicious. Paneer Pakoda, Punjabi Paneer Pakora Recipe. Ajwain used in weight loss, indigestion and cough and cold. Ajwain Water has a nice, appetizing aroma Take two glasses of this Ajwain and Turmeric Milk per day for two or three days, and bid adieu to the irritating sore throat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda makes your day cheerful.