What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Jackfruit Masala recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Jackfruit Masala recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit masala recipe. You can have jackfruit masala using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Jackfruit Masala:
- Provide 250 gm of Jackfruit.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes medium size.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes medium.
- Provide 2 of Onions medium.
- Provide 10-12 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1 of Tejpatta.
- You need 1 of Star flower.
- Provide 2 tsp of Corrinder powder.
- Get of Red Chilli Powder as per test.
- Get 1tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt as per test.
- Take 1tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Meat masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Jackfruit Masala:
- Remove the cover of jackfruit, Cut jackfruit, tomato, potato, onion all in cube sizes. Wash all vegetables..
- Make the paste of ginger and garlic. Then mix all the vegetables,paste and masala and 1 spoon oil..
- Now put 2 spoon oil, Jeera, tejpatta and starflower in a cooker and also put all mixed vegetables and fry it till oil is not coming out from vegetable and then mix 200 ml water and then cook it for 3-4 whistles.
- And decorate it with coriander leaves..
They have a high nutritional profile and are rich in protein, potassium, calcium, and iron. The Mustard Masala Jackfruit is a spicy preparation that totally masks the raw flavour of jackfruit A must-try for spice lovers, this recipe flavours raw jackfruit with a special masala of mustard and red. Jackfruit is a seasonal fruit and is available during the initial months of the summer season in India. Jackfruit is having a meaty texture can be used as a substitute for chicken or mutton. On a Jackfruit roll with this easy Jackfruit Curry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Jackfruit Masala turns your day cheerful.