What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for best Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal (jackfruit) masala recipe. You can have kathal (jackfruit) masala using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala:
- You need 500 gm of kathal cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 large of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 3 of big tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dhania.
- Get 1/2 tsp of 1/2 jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of panch phutan.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1/3 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala:
- Cut the kathal into small pieces. In a microwave bowl take chopped kathal, haldi, a pinch salt and 1/3 tsp oil. Mix well and cook in microwave oven for 5 mins. Let it cool..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add panch phutan to spluter..
- Fry onion till golden brown..
- Mix chopped tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, salt, haldi, chilli powder and 1 tbsp water..
- Cook in med heat till oil is separated from masala. Mix boiled kathal with masala..
- Add the rest dry masala powder and cook for 2 min..
- Mix a cup of water/more for gravy. Cook covered for 2 minutes..
- Yummy and tasty kathal masala is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice or roti. Thanks 🙂.
Try this simple and delicious recipe for Jackfruit Sabzi and get acquainted. This recipe of kathal ki sabzi is meant for days when you have the leisure to hang out in the kitchen for at least an hour, and the mood to put it a little extra into your cooking. The end result though, is worth. It's a tropical fruit, also known as kathal, which is native to South India but is readily available all over the Jackfruit and Curd, individually are nutrition powerhouses. Jackfruit masala is a very delicious dish.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala makes your day cheerful.