What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Spinach Soup (Sayur Bayam) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach Soup (Sayur Bayam) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach soup (sayur bayam) recipe. You can have spinach soup (sayur bayam) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Spinach Soup (Sayur Bayam):
- Provide 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 1 medium of Chayote.
- You need 1 can of Sweet corn.
- Use 4 stick of Finger root spices, mashed.
- Prepare 5 clove of Red onions or shallots, diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 600 ml of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Spinach Soup (Sayur Bayam):
- Picking spinach leaves one by one and then wash..
- Picking corn kernels one by one. Or you can use canned corn..
- Peel the chayote, wash, then cut into cubes (or maybe into heart shape if you want :p )..
- Peel the finger root spices, wash and then mashed..
- Sliced red onion or shallots..
- After all the ingredients ready then boil the water in sauce pan. And then add the chayote, corn kernels, finger root, red onion, sugar and salt. Boiled until the chayote is tender..
- Add the spinach and wait again until 3 minutes. And then make sure to taste..
- The dish is ready. Eat with rice and fried egg for maximum taste 🙂 or maybe with "PerkedelJagung" for super duper taste 🙂 i'll make the recipe soon 🙂 Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Spinach Soup (Sayur Bayam) turns your day cheerful.