What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Dalgona Black lentils Rice /Dalgona Kali Daal Chawal recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Dalgona Black lentils Rice /Dalgona Kali Daal Chawal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dalgona black lentils rice /dalgona kali daal chawal recipe. To cook dalgona black lentils rice /dalgona kali daal chawal you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Dalgona Black lentils Rice /Dalgona Kali Daal Chawal:
- Take of Kali Daal ingredients:.
- Get 2 cup of Kali Daal.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed red chillies.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 8 tbsp of imli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 6 of green chillies cut into half and take out seeds.
- Get of Tarka ingredients:.
- Use 6-8 of round red chillies.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves finely slices.
- Get of Dried mint leaves for garnishing.
- You need of Boil Rice ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of rice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use 6 of cloves.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Dalgona Black lentils Rice /Dalgona Kali Daal Chawal:
- Wash lentils two to three times. Then boil it for a minute and strain it..
- Now pour water and lentils in a pan. Add salt, crushed red chillies, turmeric, g.g paste. Mix it well and cover with lid..
- Cook it till lentils become tender and half water dry out. Check the consistency of daal. It should be in medium consistency (not so thick nor so thin).
- Now add imli paste, green chillies, dried mint leaves and simmer it for approx 15 minutes..
- Pour oil in a fry pan, add round red chillies and garlic slices. When garlic slices color become golden brown, close the stove and give tarka to daal..
- Wash rice and soak them for 10-15 minutes (according to your rice quality).
- Pour water in a big pan, add salt, cloves and boil it. Now add rice and stir it. When rice is half done, strain it's water in a strainer..
- Now pour rice in a same pan, add oil and half glass of water. Cover the pan with lid tightly and simmer them for 15- 20 minutes..
- At last boil rice is ready to serve..
- Assembling:. Take a glass, make first layer with rice, second layer with daal. Garnish with mint leaves & green chillies..
- Instructions: 1- You can change the quantity of spices according to your taste buds. 2- It's not a waste of food. If you not able to eat in a glass, then transfer it into a plate and eat it..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Dalgona Black lentils Rice /Dalgona Kali Daal Chawal turns your day joyful.