Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Japanese Anpan recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Japanese Anpan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese anpan recipe. To cook japanese anpan you only need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Japanese Anpan:
- Get of Ingredients for the bun:.
- Get 280 gram of strong bread flour.
- Take 50 gram of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare of Ingredients for filling and topping:.
- Provide 250 gram of tsubuan /home made chunky red bean paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds, for topping.
- Take 1 of egg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Japanese Anpan:
- Add all of the bread ingredients in a mixing bowl and work up to form a soft dough.
- Remember to rotate and stretch the dough to create a gluten.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
- Divide each half into 6 equal portions. Form each portion into a ball by hand by tucking the ends.
- Apply 1 tablespoon oil to the doughs balls and the vessel and keep covered for an hour for them to poof up.
- After resting, flatten each ball by hand or with a rolling pin until evenly flat..
- Place about 20 gram of the red bean paste into each ball.
- Using a small spatula, close the dough around the bean paste..
- Place the buns on a parchment lined baking sheet with the sealed edges on the bottom.
- Allow the buns to poof up again for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C,.
- Beat the egg slightly and then brush the tops of each bun with the egg wash..
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the buns.
- Bake buns for 15 minutes until golden brown..
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy serving them to your guests. Happy Easter!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Japanese Anpan makes your day cheerful.