What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing stir fry veggies in pork liver recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent stir fry veggies in pork liver recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry veggies in pork liver recipe. To cook stir fry veggies in pork liver you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious stir fry veggies in pork liver:
- Provide 1 1/2 of pork liver.
- Use 1 small of cabbage.
- You need 1 medium of sayote.
- Use 1 bunch of baguio pechay.
- Take 1 bunch of baguio beans.
- You need 1 medium of carrot.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 of pork cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of muscovado sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 3 cup of water.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 large of onion.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing stir fry veggies in pork liver:
- saute garlic and onion.
- add liver and cook until brown.
- add vinegar and sugar until caramelize.
- add the sauces, pork cube and water.
- add cornstarch, lemon and pepper.
- stir all vegetables until tender.
I omitted the mushrooms but added some diced onion. Also, I had some cooked pork leftover from a meal earlier this week so I stir fried the veggies first (a l. Return liver to wok and add sauce mixture. Stir-fry rapidly to prevent the cornstarch from clumping. Pork stir-fries work well with many different cuts.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your stir fry veggies in pork liver makes your day cheerful.