What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Bangali Kathal Chana Daal Sabji/Jackfruit Curry With Lentils recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Bangali Kathal Chana Daal Sabji/Jackfruit Curry With Lentils recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali kathal chana daal sabji/jackfruit curry with lentils recipe. You can cook bangali kathal chana daal sabji/jackfruit curry with lentils using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Bangali Kathal Chana Daal Sabji/Jackfruit Curry With Lentils:
- Get 300 gram of raw jackfruit (half boiled).
- You need 1 cup of Split Chickpea/chana daal(boiled).
- Provide 2 medium size of potatoes.
- Use 1/4tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 3 tbsp of onion siliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2/3 of bay leaf.
- Get 10-12 of whole garam masala.
- Use 1 1/2tsp of salt(to taste).
- Get 1tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1tsp of ghee.
- Get 3 cup of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Bangali Kathal Chana Daal Sabji/Jackfruit Curry With Lentils:
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped potatoes till the golden brown in colour, keep it aside, now fry the jackfruit pieces it appears to be brown, keep the fried potatoes and jackfruit aside..
- Now add bay leaf slice onions and whole garam masala,cumin seeds, asafoetida to the remain oil, saute for a minute, now add onion paste fry it appears to be light golden in medium flame..
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli paste fry until is stars to release oil, add turmeric,red chilli, cumin, coriander powder, sugar and salt fry for a minute in a low flame..
- Then add the fried potatoes, jackfruit and boiled lentils to the pan and mix well in low flame for about 5 minutes, now pour the water and cover the pan and cook it for 10 minutes in a low flame..
- After 10 minutes add garam masala powder mix well now switch off the flame and add ghee, now Jackfruit Curry is ready..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bangali Kathal Chana Daal Sabji/Jackfruit Curry With Lentils makes your day cheerful.