What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Palak kofta curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Palak kofta curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak kofta curry recipe. To cook palak kofta curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Palak kofta curry:
- Use 400 gm of Spinach.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 8-9 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 5-6 of Black pepper.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ajwain (Carrom Seeds).
- Provide 1 cup of besan ( gram flour).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get as needed of oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Palak kofta curry:
- Wash and finely chop spinach. Add finely chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, ajwain, gram flour and mix well..
- Mix it well to form dough. Now add salt and oil. Make round koftas..
- Now deep fry the koftas in hot oil till golden brown on low flame.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil in a pan to make gravy. Add cinnamon,bay leaf, black pepper, cardamom,cloves and cumin seeds.
- After few seconds add onion paste and ginger garlic paste. Cook it well..
- Add tomato paste, salt red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add water and cook with covered lid for 2-3 minutes. Add koftas with low flame..
- Add garam masala and cook for 2-3 minutes. It's ready to serve..
Here's something for Palak Paneer lovers – with a healthy twist! This Healthy Palak Paneer Kofta Curry is extremely hard to resist. It has the creamiest balls which aren't deep fried and they're served. Contact Palak Paneer Kofta Curry on Messenger. Fusion of Kofta and Palak Paneer is Palak Paneer Kofta Curry.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Palak kofta curry turns your day joyful.