What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Cucumber raita recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cucumber raita recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber raita recipe. You can have cucumber raita using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Cucumber raita:
- Provide 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take 1 cup of grated cucumber.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Cucumber raita:
- In a bowl add curd now whisk and add coriander..
- Now add black salt,add green chilli and add grated cucumber..
- Mix it well properly. Now take a pan add ghee,and add mustard seeds..
- Add dry red chilli and mix it well. Now tadka is ready.switch off the gas. Now pour the raita in a bowl.Now add the tadka on the raita. Cucumber raita is ready to serve..
Cucumber Raita is one of the quintessential side dishes in Indian cooking. It is ever present on restaurant menus and equally so in homes across India. Jump To Section What Is Raita? Easy Cucumber Raita Recipe Raita is a traditional yogurt-based condiment from India. Salted yogurt (dahi) is mixed with herbs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cucumber raita makes your day joyful.