What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Beer Can Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Beer Can Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer can chicken recipe. To make beer can chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Beer Can Chicken:
- You need 2 kg of Whole chicken.
- You need 180 ml of Canned beer (350 ml can).
- Get of Spices.
- Provide 1 of Oregano (dried).
- Use 1 of Allspice.
- Get 1 of Garlic powder.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Beer Can Chicken:
- Prepare a stand for a beer can chicken. If you don't have one, don't worry about it..
- Rub the spices onto the whole chicken. Stuff a potato in a whole where the head was attached, to seal it up..
- Place the half-filled canned beer in the stand, and plunk the chicken over the beer can..
- Cover with a dutch oven or a metal bucket, and steam-cook until the meat temperature inserted into the chicken reads 75-80℃..
- When it reads 80℃, it's ready..
- This time round, I wrapped the freshly cooked chicken with tortillas..
Place beer can on a solid surface. Grabbing a chicken leg in each hand, plunk the bird cavity over the beer can. Beer can chicken requires beer in a can. The beer taste is minimal but it really does keep the Place the beer can chicken on the grill, not directly over a flame. Cook for an hour and a half or until a meat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beer Can Chicken makes your day joyful.