Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pasta with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook homemade pasta with creamy mushroom sauce using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Get of Homemade Pasta.
- Take 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 200 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolk.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- Take of Mushroom Sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed mushrooms.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 30 grams of Bacon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Use 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare all ingredients to make the homemade pasta..
- In a bowl, add the dry ingredients and rub them by hand about 2 minutes. (When you feel the flour gets lighter, the moisture is reduced and becomes easier to mix.).
- Add the eggs and olive oil..
- Add the salt..
- Pour in about 30 ml of water and start incorporating the flour..
- Gradually add the water little by little while incorporating the flour. Try to use as little of the water as possible..
- Dust flour on a working surface and knead the dough. Press the dough with your hands, fold in half, turn the dough around, and fold it again, and repeat for about 10 minutes..
- The dough is ready when it is as soft as your earlobe. Put it in a plastic container and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to half a day if possible..
- Dust the working surface with flour, place the dough on and start rolling it out..
- Roll out the dough to a 2 mm thickness. Make several 25 cm in length and 15 cm in width rectangles..
- Roll up the dough into a ball and let rest in a tray for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the dough into desired width either with a pasta machine or a knife..
- Meanwhile, make the mushroom sauce. Start boiling some water to cook the pasta as well..
- Chop the mushrooms and bacon into small pieces. Smash the garlic with the back of the knife, add it into a sauce pan along with the olive oil, and sauté it over medium heat..
- Sauté it for about 3 minutes..
- Add the heavy cream and soup stock granules and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. (Cook the pasta in the meantime.).
- Add some salt in plenty of boiling water (5 liters of water and 3 tablespoons of salt) and boil the pasta for about 4 minutes..
- When the pasta has a small core remaining when you bite, move it into the sauce pan and coat it with sauce for about 20 seconds. Taste and add some salt if needed..
- Sprinkle some coarsely grounded pepper if available, garnish it with some parsley and it's done!!.
- Cut the leftover edges into triangles and put them in a plastic container. You can use it just like regular pasta. You can keep them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce makes your day joyful.