What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham recipe. You can have pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham:
- Prepare 1 handful of rocket.
- Take A few of tender garlics.
- Provide 1 of couple of thin slices of serrano ham (or proscuitto).
- Get 1 handful of enoki mushrooms (or other).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Take A few of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Take of Spaghetti or noodles.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham:
- Warm a pan or griddle and put the slices of ham. Heat until crisp, take out and leave to cool.
- While the ham is crisping wash the rocket, mushrooms and garlic.
- Heat a pan of water and when it starts boiling add a pinch of salt, a splash of olive oil and the pasta.
- Add the sesame oil to the pan where the ham was and sauté the garlic stems.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are soft. Turn off the heat and add the rocket and cranberries. Stir well.
- Drain the pasta amd put in a bowl. Add the rocket and mushroom mix, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and cut the crispy ham with some kitchen scissors. Add a slosh of soy sauce, black pepper and….. enjoy!! 😊😊😊.
This crunchy salad tastes really fresh and light – try it with a simple roast. Tuna pasta with rocket & parsley pesto. apple cider, mustard and sage glazed ham. heirloom tomato salad with crunchy kale and capers. lunch. mushroom and ginger soup with turkey dumplings and greens. rocket pasta with seared tuna. A quick and easy pasta dish, serve with grated Parmesan and salad. Search triple tested recipes from the Good Housekeeping Cookery Team. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pasta with rocket, mushrooms and crunchy ham makes your day joyful.